Rhonda's Biography :
As an enthusiastic and professional REALTOR, I am diversified in my hard work and dedication to finding solutions tailored to fit my clients’ real estate needs. I am focused on the dynamics of growing positive win-win client relationships and real estate transactions that make South Central Kentucky an attractive region within the state. As a licensed REALTOR, I assist a variety of clients from first time home buyers to property investors and real estate activities in between.
Combining my ‘out of the box’ thinking with creative vision I offer a fresh perspective for highest and best use of land in the South Central Kentucky Region. As a member of the National Association of REALTORS, Kentucky Association of REALTORS®, Greater Louisville Association of REALTORS, REALTORS Association of Southern Kentucky and United Real Estate Louisville, I have the tools, technology and diverse network of real estate professionals and business partners behind me to help you make your real estate dream become a reality.
Having served on a county Economic Development Board and County Planning Commission, I combine my knowledge of real estate with community growth desires to achieve county needs as well as client personal growth. With my thorough understanding of zoning and regulations I help my clients navigate the intricacies of zoning and land use regulations.
Qualities and Credentials:
• Real Estate Professional specializing in Resort, Golf and Lake Communities
• Maintaining exceptional relationships with clients, colleagues, real estate professionals and strategic business partners
• Ambitious self-starter with experience in negotiation and mediation,
• Advise clients on real estate market trends and demographic patterns
• Business development and growth based on quality referrals and brilliant client feedback
• In charge of marketing on and offline, canvassing target markets and pre-qualifying leads
• NAR Certified Resort and Second Home Property Specialist (RSPS)
• FAA Certified Licensed Remote Unmanned Aerial System Pilot
Serving South Central Kentucky